Keep Brevard Conservative
- To become a member you must bring this application to and attend a Brevard Republican Party Executive Committee (BREC) general membership meeting. and meet the following requirements:
- You must submit the application to personnel at the registration table when you arrive.
- To be eligible must be a registered Republican for 365 days or more and a resident of Brevard County. Bring your Florida Voter registration card, and out of State proof of party affiliation (if necessary) this first meeting.
- Your membership will be voted on, if eligible, at the next regularly scheduled Membership meeting attended. If you are not in attendance for three meetings following the submission of your application, you must restart the application process.
- Once a member of BREC, you are eligible for election, or appointment in the case of vacancy, to the position of Precinct Committeeman or Precinct Committeewoman.