Keep Brevard Conservative
- To become a member you must first attend a Brevard Republican Party Executive Committee (BREC) general membership meeting and meet the following requirements:
- The candidate must submit an application to designated personnel at the registration table at the first BREC membership meeting the candidate attends. Bring the following online application or ask for and complete application at the registration table.
- The candidate must be a registered Republican for 365 days or more and a resident of Brevard County. Bring your Florida Voter registration card, and out of State proof of party affiliation to first meeting.
- After attending two consecutive regularly scheduled BREC Membership meetings the candidate shall be sworn in as a member. (at conclusion of the second meeting)
- Once a member of BREC, you are eligible for election, or appointment in the case of vacancy, to the position of Precinct Committeeman or Precinct Committeewoman.